• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Help?

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Hey guys I know it's been a while but I really need your help. Came home from work today and poppy has eaten a hole in her hutch!! [emoji30][emoji30] I thankfully have gotten a lone of a puppy pen till I can get something. My problem is I have literally no time to build a hutch. Can anyone recommend a place that make good quality hutches and could deliver them built and not flat packed.

I don't ask for much do it [emoji13]

Hi there. The Welfare Hutch Co apparently do lovely hutches - I can't get them here! Is your bunny neutered? or is there something which is stressing her out to make her chew a hole in her hutch? Do you give her hay everyday? Sorry to ask all these qs.

I'll go have a wee look. And yeah she's neutered and always has plenty hay and chew toys but decides the hutch is nicer [emoji24]

Back