• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tubsy is still tubsy!!

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Weighed Tubsy today and he is 2.4kgs (he was 2.6kgs in December). Trying to get him down to to 2.2kgs currently, any good ways of doing this?
I'll cut down pellets, but should I cut down greens? I know he'll just end up stealing Flos so might have to sit with them every time I feed :roll:

Weighed Tubsy today and he is 2.4kgs (he was 2.6kgs in December). Trying to get him down to to 2.2kgs currently, any good ways of doing this?
I'll cut down pellets, but should I cut down greens? I know he'll just end up stealing Flos so might have to sit with them every time I feed :roll:

Send him to WW Flo :lol:

Pellets and root veg (don't know if you give him any though?) are the main high calorie foods. I personally wouldn't cut out greens and forage, or he'll not have anything interesting to eat when he sees Flo eating!

You realise when he's slimline, you'll have to rename him :D

I think just keep doing what your doing and make sure to get him out the cage each day to exercise properly.
I'm sure he will lose the weight but these things take time.
Best of luck xx

Send him to WW Flo :lol:

Pellets and root veg (don't know if you give him any though?) are the main high calorie foods. I personally wouldn't cut out greens and forage, or he'll not have anything interesting to eat when he sees Flo eating!

You realise when he's slimline, you'll have to rename him :D

Ahaha she will wont she!!
He gets no root veg, I'll cut his pellets down! Ok I'll keep the greens, he loves his hay so of course he can have that.
I will, he might have to be Mr T :lol:

I think just keep doing what your doing and make sure to get him out the cage each day to exercise properly.
I'm sure he will lose the weight but these things take time.
Best of luck xx

He is always binkying around the run when it's nice out, but I don't think he likes the rain (he is such a wuss haha) and its been awful here lately!

Back