• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Drying my Hair of a Morning I Always Feel That I am Being Watched...........

Cuddly toys are worse than rabbits for multiplying in my OH's experience XD Every few months there's a new one, and sometimes a new dozen! :lol:

I don't really like teddy bears, and that picture reminds me why! It's the eyes, especially the embroidered ones! I'll stick with rabbits, dinosaurs and dragons :)

Years ago someone I know was in the local rag for their teddy bear collection. They were quoted as saying 'they laugh at me', which was probably in reference to her family, but in the article totally sounded like she was talking about the bears! :shock: :lol:

I find that picture terrifying...I think I have watched too many horror films involving toys!:lol:

Awww i recently bought one just like your white one front left. I love teddy bears.

Last edited:
Back