• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it...

jay

Mama Doe
...that despite having lovely, fresh hay with lovingly scattered Excel pellets in it my bunnies have eaten/tried to eat the following this morning...the carpet, a cardboard box, the corner of my woolly cushion, some printer paper, newspaper, a door frame, a lamp wire, a plastic lid, my foot, the skirting board and some biscuit crumbs? :roll::shock::lol:

...that despite having lovely, fresh hay with lovingly scattered Excel pellets in it my bunnies have eaten/tried to eat the following this morning...the carpet, a cardboard box, the corner of my woolly cushion, some printer paper, newspaper, a door frame, a lamp wire, a plastic lid, my foot, the skirting board and some biscuit crumbs? :roll::shock::lol:

Naughty :lol:

Oh i feel your pain. I had a very expensive pair of shoes chewed. I think it was Petra's way of saying "spend less on shoes and more on me thanks"

Haha no it wasn't. It was a pair of louboutins. An old pair granted but still pretty nevertheless. She didn't appreciate me leaving them lying around in her space. By her space i mean the hallway!!

Haha no it wasn't. It was a pair of louboutins. An old pair granted but still pretty nevertheless. She didn't appreciate me leaving them lying around in her space. By her space i mean the hallway!!

Ha ha!!!! Or the house in general.....

I work from home...in the bunny room...my feet are under the desk and if I don't massage Ruby with them when she nudges me she nips them! I get about 2 seconds warning. :lol:

This morning, according to my OH, Helios decided to try a guinea pig poop. :shock:

Still, not quite the wide array your buns have been at.

I work from home...in the bunny room...my feet are under the desk and if I don't massage Ruby with them when she nudges me she nips them! I get about 2 seconds warning. :lol:

Hahaha weeeellllll you will pay attention to things that aren't her!!

Ha. Luckily my lot are in the shed. The hamsters on the other hand ... lets just say that one of my bedroom curtains has a pretty array of tiny holes in it now.

Back