• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby and Willow....still looking for a new forever home

k1984

Mama Doe
Bobby and Willow...the two rescue bunnies that are in my care, looking for a loving forever home :love: No interest in them so far :cry:
Such beautiful bunnies in every way :love:

Just look at those STUNNING blue eyes!! Absolutely stunning :love:

Cute little white fur patch on Bobby's back...random...but so cute! :love:

These two are very loved up, very friendly, laid back, loving and extremely easy to handle. They have lots of love to give and deserve lots of love and care in return. It would be great to get them in a forever home asap :love:

I can't believe they've had no interest in them, they are both gorgeous and make a lovely pair! If I had the space and money I would love to have them (along with about 100 other bunnies[emoji38])

Aww they really are beautiful :love:
I'm just not in any position to take in more animals, I have two beautiful cats and one gorgeous bunny and they are all I can afford at the moment.
Once we find the right house, I will be able to take in some more cats and rabbits but I have no idea how long that will take, otherwise I would have had them. :(
I really hope Bobby and Willow find there forever home soon.
I'm sure they will get some interest in the near future considering how beautiful they are xx

But but but, unique and beautiful! I'm horrified! Really hope their forever home comes along soon!

Fingers crossed too :love: They are wonderful bunnies....and so tidy too. Hutch clean today and everything in their tray....super star bunnies :love:
The only problem I have with them is getting them to run about an exercise...they much prefer snoozing in the sunshine! No wonder their little tubby bunnies!
:love:

Fingers crossed too :love: They are wonderful bunnies....and so tidy too. Hutch clean today and everything in their tray....super star bunnies :love:
The only problem I have with them is getting them to run about an exercise...they much prefer snoozing in the sunshine! No wonder their little tubby bunnies!
:love:
Aww bless them hehe [emoji38]

Back