• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

prayers for Zeuss

ted1

Young Bun
hiya ,dont come on this forum as much as maybe I should,but as we speak,my little black and white dutch rabbit Zeuss is getting prepped for surgery ...he wasnt well yesterday,so I took him to the vet,who kept him in ,but as the day wore on he got steadily worse ...transferred to Rutland House vet hosp last night...where he seemed to be making a recovery,however this morning he isnt as good as what they thought he should be so surgery is the only alternative..I only hope its not his time for rainbow bridge yet..please consider mine and Sandys little friend.....

hiya ,dont come on this forum as much as maybe I should,but as we speak,my little black and white dutch rabbit Zeuss is getting prepped for surgery ...he wasnt well yesterday,so I took him to the vet,who kept him in ,but as the day wore on he got steadily worse ...transferred to Rutland House vet hosp last night...where he seemed to be making a recovery,however this morning he isnt as good as what they thought he should be so surgery is the only alternative..I only hope its not his time for rainbow bridge yet..please consider mine and Sandys little friend.....

Just seen your email as well Ted, and replied.

Sending out all the vibes possible for lovely Zeuss xx

vet just phoned ...my beautiful little friend has gone........I wrot a poem earlier..but it never came true

I hurt inside,
I weep and cry,
Please save Zeuss ...
dont let him die..

We miss the cheeky chap...
that we really do
From Sandy me and Julie
we love you Zeuss

new verse..

As I sit here typing ,
with tears rolling down my face,
i know you've gone to meet with Sam
In another place...

I love you Zeuss ...xxxxx

vet just phoned ...my beautiful little friend has gone........I wrot a poem earlier..but it never came true

I hurt inside,
I weep and cry,
Please save Zeuss ...
dont let him die..

We miss the cheeky chap...
that we really do
From Sandy me and Julie
we love you Zeuss

new verse..

As I sit here typing ,
with tears rolling down my face,
i know you've gone to meet with Sam
In another place...

I love you Zeuss ...xxxxx

Ted I'm so very sorry :cry:

I am so very sorry that Zeuss has gone. :( Thinking of you at this sad time.
Binky free Zeuss xxxx

Back