• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheepies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I have a massive affection for Sheep & gangly legged lambs :love: It was rainy today & they were a tad lazy, I'd hoped to video some binkies

IMG_2824_zps6g0l24wf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2822_zpsq5bgtqwh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2813_zpsewwkbjwp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2812_zpsbg2ke5ti.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a friend in the Lake District who has a small farm she farms in a traditional way, she has a small herd of sheep, goats and a load of ponies! :love:

I used to go and spend weeks with her during the school holidays when I was a kid, it was pure heaven! One time I was there she had 4 (or maybe 5) 'pet' lambs, there was a sheep who had had too many lambs to care for herself and whilst they remained in the field with her there was no way she would produce enough milk so they were bottle fed 3 times a day to supplement it. They used to wriggle under the field gate, run across the yard and bleat incredibly loudly outside my bedroom window every morning at dawn so about 4 am!!! They also used to bulldoze past you and straight up the stairs if you weren't careful! We spent rather a lot of time chasing lambs around the house whilst the sheepdog hid under the sofa :lol:

I miss seeing sheepies :(

Aw I'm glad there are others who love sheepies out there

Hele that sounds like heaven to me

Stunning photos, we have loads of lambing going on around where we live. There's something very special about lambs. Saw my first two baby wildies yesterday too

I saw baby wildies too on Monday :) I was twittering about it( to myself I suspect:lol:) on a thread I posted here. Spring is ace. I've started being able to present forage micro salads to my bunnies very recently

Back