• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claudia & Desmond

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Claudia is getting much braver now and will actually hang around whilst I'm in her aviary, happily eat and snooze in front of me and hand feed for the first time the other day. I cried after, I love my Claudia boops.

She loves her new enclosure too (it's just over 100square feet) and I think that has really helped her grow in confidence too. For those of you that don't know Claudia, she spent over six years in rescue waiting for her forever home as she was painfully shy. I originally fostered her and her brother Nemo before he passed away and maxed out my overdraft to buy another setup so I could adopt her and Desmond who is 9 this year and has also spent most of his life in rescue.

We've learnt that she's very territorial (she got silly when my foster bun got to close whilst she was free-ranging the other day).

Desmond is learning how to hand feed nicely and also accept being stroked. He's always full of binkies and loves snuggling with Claudia in the sunshine. He also chins everything all the time even if you just move something an inch - funny boy. :D

In other news the fluffy foursome had their vaccinations and health checks and all passed with flying colours. Luckily, both Cinna and Katniss who have some congenital dental abnormalities do not need dentals at present as the teeth are wearing evenly.

Last edited:
Beautiful :love: I'm glad Claudia is getting friendlier. Good news about the other bunnies health checks too. Can we have some photos of Rose soon too please? She is one of my firm RU bunny favourites

Wonderful! As you know, Claudia is one of my RU favourites and I am so thrilled she's yours. :love:

I'm glad to hear she and handsome Desmond are thriving. :)

Joey&boo - Rose is doing very well, she's finally finished moulting and is loving the sunshine and the extra grass it brings. Can't wait to start foraging again as both Rose and Shadow prefer forage to everything else.

& a couple of Shadow too. I find taking photos of Rose frustrating as she's so beautiful but her colouring makes her really hard to photograph in certain lights, whereas Shadow is super photogenic.

Joey&boo - Rose is doing very well, she's finally finished moulting and is loving the sunshine and the extra grass it brings. Can't wait to start foraging again as both Rose and Shadow prefer forage to everything else.

& a couple of Shadow too. I find taking photos of Rose frustrating as she's so beautiful but her colouring makes her really hard to photograph in certain lights, whereas Shadow is super photogenic.

Thank You - proper cheered me up that has, the beautiful Rose and handsome Desmond :love:

Back