• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Clover please....2nd attempt spaying!

spinecho

Warren Scout
Hi all.... Well, the day has come that Clover, our 11 month old mini-lop has gone in to be spayed...2nd time lucky!

The first time Clover went to be spayed was last year when she was 6 months...but she is a very mini mini-lop and she was too small.

6 months later and she's gained weight (not much but enough) and our vet is happier for Clover to be spayed!!!

Any vibes would be well received!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good luck Miss Clover! Hope all goes well.

My teeny buck, Takumi, is having his big op today as well.

Fingers crossed for them both. :)

Good luck and vibes tlcwrites [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Have you heard how Clover is doing? Takumi is through and we pick him up at 5.

(Every time I think of her today, I think "Mees Clover" ala Keehar from Watership Down. :) )

Have you heard how Clover is doing? Takumi is through and we pick him up at 5.

(Every time I think of her today, I think "Mees Clover" ala Keehar from Watership Down. :) )
Glad to hear Takumi is doing fine...waiting for call around 4pm

Glad to hear Takumi is doing fine...waiting for call around 4pm

Fingers and toes crossed for her then. I've never had to wait until 4pm to hear back about a spay. Ahh I don't envy you for having to wait all day to hear about her. I'd go spare!

Hope you get a good news call soon about Clover.

Pleased Takumi has come through ok.

Hi all and thanks for good thoughts.[emoji7]
Just picked up Clover from vets and she's fine.
Currently being made a fuss of and eating carrot and cucumber!![emoji2] [emoji2]

Back