• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Acorn my wild myxo miracle bespoke living

Clarekg

Young Bun
Well acorn my wild myxo miracle continues to survive and thrive to such an extent that I'm trying to find myself a carpenter to make her a bespoke indoor living area with 2 or 3 stories and a run attached. I like the idea of wood frame and Perspex panels for the run area which will be in front of a radiator which I will get boxed in so bunny can't get burned or climb up it, but heat can still get out. Will this be ok??? I would like this to be attached to a multi story hutch type thing built into an alcove. Can anyone advice on how much space to leave between floors it may need to be just 2 floors for easy cleaning as I am only 5"3.5 and also ramp angles between floors. Does any one else have this kind of setup? Does this sound ok? Thanks for reading :D

I can't advise on housing but how lovely that Acorn has made such great progress you can plan a bespoke residence for her. lucky bun x

When frosty and snowflake lived indoors they loved lying next to the radiator in my bedroom. I always had it turned down really low and they sat right on the pipes that fed it!

Well I contacted two carpenters, the first one couldn't even turn up and the second one completely ignored what I wanted and seemed to have his own wonderful ideas. I told him I didn't want this or the 3 other jobs he suggested I get done while he was here. He even did me some lovely drawings of what I didn't want great. Well my girl I desperate for some more room so I have ordered loads of C&C cubes disappointed but excited because at least I will be able to make what I want. If I had gone with his plan she would of had no room at all, less than the temporary housing she has now. CARPENTERS SUCK

Could you not rabbit proof and let your bunny be a freeranger?
I plan to build a four story sleeping, playing etc area and she will have a bunny proofed area but I do need to keep a bed in the room unfortunately,so will have to fence the bed in so she can't get underneath but the rest of the space will be hers it's the best I can offer at present. If I could I would bunny proof my entire home but I have a dog too

Back