• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling sad. :(

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
I was tidying the office today (it used to be my bedroom and was a major job) when I came across a bit of Nessarose's fur. She was a beautiful magpie lionhead and I regularly brushed her in there. The fur was from one of the last times I groomed her and she must've been moulting as there was a lot. I remember twisting it until it was a long piece of feltlike material. I kept it on my desk but after her death it disappeared.

I feel quite sad and pensive. She died over a year ago, but I miss her terribly still. Nessa was my first personal rescue, given to me when her owner got bored and fed up with her 'bad behaviour'. She was just hormonal - after her spay, she was the loveliest thing.

Of course, I still adore all my current rabbits. I wouldn't be without them. Even so, finding her fur has led me to feeling quite down.

Sigh. No need to respond. I just needed it off my chest.

I keep some black feathers in a pot next to my computer. They belonged to my favourite chicken, called Golly, who died a couple of years ago. Sending hugs. I understand your sadness.

Aww hugs :(

It is terribly sad when you lose a pet and you will always remeber, I still get heartbroken when I think about my cat who died 5 years ago, I still miss her everyday and I miss Pixie too my Lionhead who died last year.

It is sad but you just have to give all the extra love to your other pets.

I hope you're okay xx

Thank you.

Been rushing around today. My oldest doe Elphie is under the weather and I am frightened I might lose her.

Back