• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing cuter than a row of sleepy bunnies!

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
I can't tell you all how much I love seeing these 3 snuggled up. :love: It was not the easiest of bonds and during the day they tend to keep to themselves or it is a pair and an odd one. This is how I find them most mornings but they are usually on the move as soon as they know I have breakfast. This morning they were sleepy enough to grab a shot. L-R are Biscuit, Smokey & Brie. :love:

Happy Bunnies :love::love::love: Are they same sex or what?

2 boys and a girl. The original bonded pair was between the bunny on the left (boy) and right (girl). Smokey (in the middle) was found as a stray, neutered and 3 months later we started bonding him with the others in what turned out to be the loooong game!. That was just over a year ago and we haven't had any major tussles for over 6 months.

Awww. I remember the thread about Smokey when he was found. So glad to see them all looking snuggly. Awww.

I can't tell you all how much I love seeing these 3 snuggled up. :love: It was not the easiest of bonds and during the day they tend to keep to themselves or it is a pair and an odd one. This is how I find them most mornings but they are usually on the move as soon as they know I have breakfast. This morning they were sleepy enough to grab a shot. L-R are Biscuit, Smokey & Brie. :love:

Nearly died from cuteness overload!

Back