• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quad in a Box

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
My local market is amazing. They have a lovely greengrocer stall, and they are always willing to let me take away the excess waste (like carrot tops, cauli leaves, etc etc) and the odd cardboard box for the rabbits.

On Friday, they had a much bigger box than usual, so this is how breakfast happened for the quad yesterday:

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Biv2y48oWSc

P1060514_zpsbwvwhgda.jpg

P1060516_zpshwwsgb5f.jpg

P1060521_zpsrcqhp2zp.jpg

The quad was such an easy bond, and it's a joy to watch. I was so lucky with how well they formed. I love all four of them to pieces :love:

What gorgeous pictures. How lovely for the quad to have such exciting breakfast times!

They all look lovely.

What a lovely box of bunnies :D do I spy a crate from a well known supermarket? I confess that my rabbits have stolen (borrowed) a couple to decorate their abode!

What a lovely box of bunnies :D do I spy a crate from a well known supermarket? I confess that my rabbits have stolen (borrowed) a couple to decorate their abode!

You do. :) The gent who delivered actually left it behind (unintentionally!) and I used it as a tomato planter for a while, before realising a better use. Of course, I would very much like 2 more now - 1 for each of my pairs but yeah, not likely to happen! Oh well, it makes the perfect digging box. Not that my buns seem to have much interest in digging.

Thanks everyone. :)

Back