• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewing and digging his way to nowhere

Clayton has started to occasionally chew and dig on my bed. I always put a very thick throw over on my bed as well as some toys and food for him whenever bonding time comes around which is usually late evening when he is most active and lasts for about an hour or less. I never approach or touch him when we're spending time with each other because I strongly feel that it should only be on his terms if he wants to interact or not. Is this normal rabbit behaviour or could this because of something else like hormones? I should add that Clayton is a content and happy bunny who has settled in greatly and regularly comes up for attention and likes to explore you so I don't think it is down to being uncomfortable or anything like that.

Chewing and digging is normal. I would try to divert his attention by providing plenty of toys to chew such as willow balls etc, and a digging box. Is he neutered?

Back