• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Peneolpe Spay

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
My beautiful girl Peneolpe is going to be spayed tomorrow with William the exotics vet!

I'm so scared :( !

She's 7 almost 8 months now so hopefully she's developed enough to have her bits removed (obviously she's a giant!)....

Nervous!

9b260b45c2c5b71776177833e655c41c.jpg

Good luck Penelope, shes gorgeous. Oh glad he's back now, could have done with his help the last week and a bit with my poorly Jelly Bean.

We had our continental giant Darcy done at exactly 6 months old. It took her over a week to start eating properly but other that that it went really well and healed really quickly. I'm sure Penelope will be fine :)

I know how you feel - my girl River went in for her spay a couple of weeks ago. She bounced back just fine although I did worry all day long :lol:

Vibes for the gorgeous Lady P!!

Thank you all :) she is fine! Within a few hours she had devoured greens, treats and hay! It's like she's not had the operation at all, trying to keep her quiet and stop her jumping around I'd the biggest problem!
Glad it went okay though, although giving pain relief is a challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you all :) she is fine! Within a few hours she had devoured greens, treats and hay! It's like she's not had the operation at all, trying to keep her quiet and stop her jumping around I'd the biggest problem!
Glad it went okay though, although giving pain relief is a challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good news :D:D

Glad she's recovering well . Sending vibes that she continues to do so.:love:

Just an aside - I was really pleased to find out that William is who my vets refer to for out of the ordinary or complicated rabbit problems .She phoned him for advice on Nancy's ongoing mucky eye problems

Back