• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Desperately needs a name!! This handsome lad has come for a visit ....

How lovely :love: How will you be able to let him go back to where he came from :lol:

How lovely :love: How will you be able to let him go back to where he came from :lol:

He won't be going back to where he came from;) ... he was being advertised on Gumtree 'free to good home' which actually meant the first person who comes to collect :cry: They bought him for £8.50 the day before but their unneutered buck took a dislike to him.... He's rather timid at the moment, doesn't like being stroked... but when he learns to trust he will fantastic.:love:

Oh my word what a stunning beauty. Smoke pearl sounds very glamerous. How lovely that you have him even for a short time. Hope a wonderful home comes along for him very soon x

Thanks everybody.

He has a BRC ring! Being sold out of a box to random passers-by and he's a 'show quality pedigree'. Just shows how much value was placed on his welfare!!

Hopefully the ring will help me work out what breed he is as I have the details but don't know what to do with them to work it out. Other than he was born in 2015, so just a youngster. He will be losing his crown jewels next weeks ... and having the event filmed :shock:

Thanks everybody.

He has a BRC ring! Being sold out of a box to random passers-by and he's a 'show quality pedigree'. Just shows how much value was placed on his welfare!!

Hopefully the ring will help me work out what breed he is as I have the details but don't know what to do with them to work it out. Other than he was born in 2015, so just a youngster. He will be losing his crown jewels next weeks ... and having the event filmed :shock:

I think he's a Sable Silver Marten

With the ring, the name/number on it will identify the last registered owner, who may or may not be the actual Breeder. The BRC keep a register of the details so you could contact them.

Thanks everybody.

I've had this issue with rescue rabbits before.

I have always rung the BRC. Get put through to the right person and you should get all the relevant details!

Back