• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just checking!

It also needs to have a run which they have 24/7 access to which measures at least 6ft X 4ft :)

In fact, it is now 8ft x 6ft.

My apologies! I thought it has perhaps been updated. I would suggest a shed with attached run, or even a separate run with shelter if you don't mind transporting the rabbits and keeping an eye on them/the weather, would be cheaper and better value than a large enough hutch set up.

My apologies! I thought it has perhaps been updated. I would suggest a shed with attached run, or even a separate run with shelter if you don't mind transporting the rabbits and keeping an eye on them/the weather, would be cheaper and better value than a large enough hutch set up.

Yes, it's good, isn't it, that it has been updated/increased.

Yes, it's good, isn't it, that it has been updated/increased.

Definitely, when the recommended was 6ft X 4ft I purchased an 8ft X 6ft run for my two alongside their 8ft X 6ft shed and I wouldn't have wanted them in any smaller really, even in that size run one good binky could take them to the other end of it!

They are minimum sizes though, so I wouldn't just be sticking to the minimum and go bigger if you have the space.

Definitely, when the recommended was 6ft X 4ft I purchased an 8ft X 6ft run for my two alongside their 8ft X 6ft shed and I wouldn't have wanted them in any smaller really, even in that size run one good binky could take them to the other end of it!

They are minimum sizes though, so I wouldn't just be sticking to the minimum and go bigger if you have the space.

Bigger is definitely better!

The bigger the better. The minimum is a 6x2x2 hutch permanently attached to a 6x8x3 run. The bigger the better really.
Sheds and roofed aviaries allow rabbits more space and are much easier for you to clean and spend time with your bunnies in.

Back