• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo & His New Wife Molly

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
I know I've posted some pictures in my 'At Last' Thread but Facebook friends just don't get excited enough about bunnies so I thought I'd share some more pics on here!!

So it was a 30 minute drive from the rescue and when we first got home Molly was PETRIFIED! Milo was straight out marking everything and she was frozen solid for about half an hour in the box! He kept running over and giving her a lick but she was so frightened.

She got up after a while and had an explore but soon went back to the box and Milo joined her!

Their first night seems to have been a success and this morning they chose to share breakfast rather than use their seperate bowls - I think that's a good sign?

She's been pretty shy all day but Milo has been a giddy little pain in the bottom desperate to get out of the pen!

They have licked each other but Milo seems very desperate for love that she's not willing to give at the moment! She mostly ignores him - so I was really pleased when she gave him one lick!

It's funny how different their personalities are....Milo has NEVER sat in the hay rack!!!

Molly needs to learn its not a good idea too because she keeps falling out!

Awwwww Molly is lovely. Lucky Milo. He looks so happy and relaxed. I bet he is the perfect partner for Molly cos he seems so at ease.

I am sure she will soon settle. Bet she will be a really fun rabbit, the hay rack was just the start!

Awwh they are both adorable! One reason I'm part of this forum, is because none of my friends understand how much i care about my netherland dwarf and they don't get excited either!

It must have been a traumatic time for Molly but pleased they are getting along well and hopefully they will settle down together now. Molly looks like a very healthy rabbit with beautiful Dutch markings.

She is stunning and I absolutely adore her! I don't know what kind of life she has come from but she's so timid and frightened, has lots of scars on her ears and I had some paperwork saying she'd had an exploratory laparotomy but not why!

Oh wow! What a gorgeous couple :love:
ETA: Just seen your last post - sounds like she had a rough start to life and is so lucky to have such a lovely home and husbun now :love:

Aww, Aboleth was scared when she came home too, but I think most of that was the car journey. She'll be back to her normal little self soon!

Back