• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Pepsi xxx

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
Today my beautiful Pepsi turns one!

Here's my kitty story (very pic heavy) xx

When I was 8 years old my Mum brought me two long haired black kittens, which we named Monica and Chloe

Monica
8edbdedc948f448eb8c3d6035453dc63.jpg

83beff9c8ebf901fdff6bc9a031ea040.jpg

My angel Chloe

b506bd09520d81d38950c26c062e54b1.jpg

d823cdd9206fc95de757aa144122e4f9.jpg

Monica was a very adventurous kitty (not so much anymore, she will be 14 in May!) Whilst my little Chloe was the most placid cat I had ever met, she slept in my bed every night and when I wasn't at school, Chloe would be with me 24/7 and she never even meowed, not once in her whole life. The problem with our precious Chloe was she was weak, the runt of the litter and she got poorly a few times, when I was 15 years old, (Chloe was 7) she was kept in the vets over Christmas on a drip, we really thought we were losing her but thankfully she pulled through, until just over a year later (Chloe was 8, I was 16) started being wobbly, messing herself and had possibly gone blind as she would stand in her food and fell in the pond a couple times. We decided to let go... The night before we had her put to sleep, I stayed with her all night long, I was truly heartbroken. When she died, I wrapped her in pink silk and we buried her, we also planted an apple tree so that every time it blooms we think about our Chloe, she even has her own tomb stone, we loved her, everyone loved Chloe, even the people who didn't particularly like cats loved Chloe. She was so gentle and lovely. I barely eat for two weeks after I lost her.

When I met my now fiancee, two years later I told him about Chloe, I told him how no other pet could ever replace her, how I will always love her but that it would mean so much to me to one day have another black kitten to cherish and love.

Very early into our relationship we did get a kitten together, he wasn't black but he was the cutest kitten I had ever seen, a half tabby, half persion blue. We originally thought he was a female and named him Roxy. I don't think he's too bothered about his name though! He was born in the same week me and my fiancee got together. Roxy became our first fluffy baby together and we love him so much. I still felt I needed a black cat though, especially with Monica ageing. I just always want a reminder of Chloe. I miss her every day. I adore Roxy with all my heart though.

Roxy-
048af2d164c7faeff79f689930f586f5.jpg

93046c819cca0d66a29621c935b6641d.jpg

a035dfd34c93786d4bd7804b95810cb2.jpg

This time one year ago, my mother in law's cat had kittens, two grey kittens, one black and white kitten and one tiny black kitten

The kittens-

1801461e0482af576283fc0b92abad3a.jpg

I visited those kittens almost every day and bonded with the little black kitten. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I was worried he would end up going to a bad home. My fiancee knew how much this kitten meant to me. He came home one day and told me the kitten was mine as soon as he was old enough. At six and a half weeks, Pepsi had stopped feeding from his Mum so we brought him home and in time Pepsi and Roxy were bonded.

My beautiful Pepsi is one years old today and I love him with all my heart. Happy birthday Pepsi xxxx

Thank you to any of you for taking the time to read this xx

df416cd9049376cde30ffe83586bd9bb.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

The last photo is a collage I put together of Pepsi xx

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

What a lovely lovely story and a beautiful tribute to little Chloe. Monica looks almost exactly the same as my grandparents old cat called Shelley, and she lived to the grand age of 22 so fingers crossed your little lady will too! They are all gorgeous though and I have a soft spot for Roxy as I love grey cats :love:

Happy Birthday Pepsi, I hope you get spoilt rotten![emoji38]

Back