• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't you just love cleaning out your bunnies..

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
I literally walk out of the kitchen for a second.. And come back to;

h

So I did the usual... Moved the rubbish bag & said 'Oh Bailey!!' And he obviously listened to me! As he quickly lay out & looked very happy with himself! Haha :lol: :lol:

Xxxx

The worst is when they nip the bag and you don't realise - until you take the bag out to the dustbin and come back in to find the trail that has leaked out on route to the bin!

I love it when they are all cleaned out, fresh and tidy...just wish I could enjoy it for more than 10 mins!! :lol:

I love being in the shed with my lot whilst I clean their trays and they ignore me! They are so gentle and peaceful even if they do like to investigate the plastic bags!

I usually have to shut my buns out of their pens when cleaning - Sheldon in particular is a bit too helpful (if you can call attacking the dust pan when it's full of hay and sending it flying everywhere helpful :lol:).

Mine LOVE plastic bags because sometimes food comes out of them :lol: They'll go in anything: I've often just left a bag of hay sweepings in their run to keep them occupied while I finish off, otherwise Lopsy especially is very prone to eating the crappy bits of hay I've just swept into it out of the litter tray! Although he doesn't mind the litter tray being moved while he's in it so that's a bonus :lol:

Bailey's a proper little 'star' :D

I shut mine out when cleaning lol, difficult to mop the shed when there's 2 giant Conti's trying to chew the mop to pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much guys, and it's great to hear their are so many other bunnies who like to help! Haha! :lol: :lol:

He really is such a cheeky bunny.. He loves it when I clean him out, he'll binky around, flop out & be so happy to have a clean room, then 10-20 mins later, he's turfed the hay out of his litter tray & re-arranged his furniture!

Must say his favourite is when I'm sorting out my CLEAN washing, he'll dive into a pile of folded washing on my sofa or bed, and start digging! Yet a dirty pile of washing will remain untouched! :lol: xxx

Back