• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby gone to be bonded...

jay

Mama Doe
Today I took Ruby to be bonded to the gorgeous fluffy Benny at Acomb Rabbit Rescue.

It's a 40 min car journey to the rescue which Ruby hated - she emerged from the carrier scared and unhappy but soon calmed down. Captain Helen introduced to her to Benny who took one look at her and gleefully jumped on her. Ruby ran away, he chased and so it continued. T

hey are both very kind, loving bunnies so there was no violence but after a couple of hours there was still a lot of chasing from Benny and running away at speed from Ruby. Captain Helen gave me the option of leaving Ruby with her for 24 hours or taking them both home and I decided to leave Ruby there - Helen has a lot more experience than me at bonding. So I am home, no Ruby, just fingers crossed they get on OK and I can bring them home this weekend.

Really missing my sweet girl.

Today I took Ruby to be bonded to the gorgeous fluffy Benny at Acomb Rabbit Rescue.

It's a 40 min car journey to the rescue which Ruby hated - she emerged from the carrier scared and unhappy but soon calmed down. Captain Helen introduced to her to Benny who took one look at her and gleefully jumped on her. Ruby ran away, he chased and so it continued. T

hey are both very kind, loving bunnies so there was no violence but after a couple of hours there was still a lot of chasing from Benny and running away at speed from Ruby. Captain Helen gave me the option of leaving Ruby with her for 24 hours or taking them both home and I decided to leave Ruby there - Helen has a lot more experience than me at bonding. So I am home, no Ruby, just fingers crossed they get on OK and I can bring them home this weekend.

Really missing my sweet girl.

Good luck to Ruby and Benny :love::love::love:

Sending vibes that it all goes well! I have hated being at home without my baby while he bonds so I feel your pain! Great that it seems to have started well! x

I am really missing her but reports from Captain Helen are all positive - snuggling, grooming and lots of humping! :shock: Today I have cleaned Ruby's bedroom, put away all her toys and got some different ones - two cardboard boxes, seed chews and tubes. Washed Ruby's blanket and towel... and now just waiting until tomorrow so I can go get them.

I am really missing her but reports from Captain Helen are all positive - snuggling, grooming and lots of humping! :shock: Today I have cleaned Ruby's bedroom, put away all her toys and got some different ones - two cardboard boxes, seed chews and tubes. Washed Ruby's blanket and towel... and now just waiting until tomorrow so I can go get them.

:thumb:

Bet you can't wait for tomorrow :D

Back