• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome back wildies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Its so nice wild bunnies are back in these parts - I barely saw any last year, now its every day :love: Sorry the photos are blurry - Mr Wildie was hanging out at the far side of the field

IMG_2711_zpsmh8hj214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2713_zpsqfdmhtna.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Is anyone else noticing an increase in numbers?

I commute from London out to Kent and where the green open fields start - so do the bunnies :)

Most are your typical wildie colour but there's one group that are jet black. The first day I saw just one and thought that it was a stray domestic and got myself quiet upset that it might have been an 'Easter bunny' that was dumped. But since then I've seen up to half a dozen jet black rabbits that all seem big and healthy and not in the slightest bit bothered by the train going by.

I commute from London out to Kent and where the green open fields start - so do the bunnies :)

Most are your typical wildie colour but there's one group that are jet black. The first day I saw just one and thought that it was a stray domestic and got myself quiet upset that it might have been an 'Easter bunny' that was dumped. But since then I've seen up to half a dozen jet black rabbits that all seem big and healthy and not in the slightest bit bothered by the train going by.

Oh that is lovely, one day I hope to see a black one. OH drove me to bunny hot spot yesterday - there were loads including tiny babies, wish I'd taken my camera as they were really close

Back