• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence looking for runners!!

catxx

Mama Doe
Are you a runner? Have you stuffed yourself silly over the Easter break and need to burn off those extra calories?

This April we have joined forces with Paws for Sport and you can sign up now to run a 5k run on our behalf! You can do this at your own location, you don't even have to be in the UK, you just need to send proof of your run (using apps or fancy watchs such as Garmin and a screenshot or photo) to the organisers. You even get a medal (these will be going out mid-May to participants). http://www.pawsforsport.co.uk/?product=the-rabbit-residence-run

How does this support us? We will get a portion of your sign up fee, which is just £8, from Paws for Sport, and you can use our BT MyDonate website below to set up a fundraising page of your own and ask all your friends, family and colleagues to donate a few pennies! No messing around with our bank details, the BT MyDonate page will do all of that. https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/rabbitresidencerescue

So if you're energetic, all you have to do is sign up with Paws for Sport, set up a Fundraising page, tell all your friends, do the run, send the proof to Paws for Sport and get your medal! And we get much needed funds to help our bunbuns <3

There are limited spaces for this, so get signed up now!

If you have any problems with the Paws for Sport website or any questions about the process, please contact Sarah on s.j.cochrane78@gmail.com.

Ahhh man, I so wish I could do this but I'm currently waiting for a hip replacement, good luck to everyone that does do it though!

Ahhh man, I so wish I could do this but I'm currently waiting for a hip replacement, good luck to everyone that does do it though!

OOO that's a better excuse than me, whose just a bit too lazy for such energetic things >_<

If you know any keen runners, do pass it on!

Anyone else interested? You don't have to run, you can walk it, cycle it, one of our supporters is spinning it (those static bikes).

Hi, I am interested in this, but just so I get this right - it's £8 to enter which is fine, is there a set figure we need to raise for sponsorship? Or can we just round it up to £10 and take part then?

Hope this makes sense xx

Back