• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last!

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
Milo & Molly are ready to come home! I called the rescue for an update and they said "Oh I'm so sorry I was supposed to call yesterday and completely forgot! They're ready to be collected!"
So we're going to collect them tomorrow afternoon! I'm SO excited!!!!!!

Thanks guys - I can't wait to have them home! I've missed Milo like crazy and I'm ready to have Molly feel as loved as he does - she's a very nervous lady at the moment. Based on her reaction to Milo I do wonder what she has come from! Apparently she was the reason it took such a long time for them to bond because every time he tried to be friendly she got quite aggressive.
Milo is normally free ranging in the room but I've got the puppy pen out for the time being, do you think this is the right idea? The rescue hasn't said much but from what I've read on here I need to keep their space small to really cement their bond? x

Oh wow - you must be super excited.

I'd ask the rescue their advice about space once home as they've seen all the dynamics at play up to now. I certainly read loads about people restricting space during bonding & it working well that way...it didn't suit mine. Whatever works for you & your bunnies. Good luck.

I bought Larry home yesterday with his new friend Joe, the rescue told me to keep the area small to start with and to not put anything in they can 'claim' as their own, for instance, litter trays.
I've kept them in the bottom of the cage since they've been home and will probably keep them there until either tomorrow or Monday and then give them a bit more space.
At the rescue he did say to take it at the bunnies pace and if you extend but they fight bring it back a step until they are ready for more space.

Good luck and I can't wait to see pics X

No Litter tray?!?! HAHA i don't have that option they live in my living room with bare wood floorboards! I know they've had a litter tray in their pen at the rescue so I'm defo not taking that away! It is a new one though so hopefully not going to be a problem! I'm so nervous that I will do something wrong and spoil their bond!!!

I know how you feel about being nervous, I'm watching Larry and Joe like a hawk at the moment!! Love the bowls.....spoilt bunnies. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible timing as we are out for dinner tonight with family but I think it's probably good because otherwise I'll be constantly fussing over them! x

Milo & Molly are home! They're curled up together watching tv in their carry case. I can't stop smiling.

They look really lovely together :love: your agouti reminds me of my joey in the 1st photo (thats the highest compliment from me). Dutch bunny is lovely too. Sorry I dont know which is which

Gorgeous photo's! I hope all goes well. I am still waiting for Ruby to come home with Benny, I hope it goes as well for them as it has for Milo and Molly!

They look really lovely together :) Did the rescue also teach them to read their names so that they knew which dish to use:lol:;) They both look very healthy rabbits.

Ha! I wish they had been taught to read...they actually have eaten out of their own bowls! They seem perfectly happy. Molly has flopped in the litter tray and only stirred when Milo started eating her apple!
Milo is very lively and very upset about the pen! Since we got home he's been throwing it around!

Back