• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch Co - Covering

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

Recently had a 7ft x 3ft single hutch delivered for Cookie, which is AWESOME and HUGE.
I've ordered a bespoke cover for it from scratch & newton.

Now the other bunny, Foxy is giving me evils as to why she hasn't got a Foxingham Palace like Cookingham Palace :lol:.

So my question is, how do you all cover your outdoor hutches?
Scratch & newton say a double 7ft x 3ft hutch would be unmanageable in terms of a cover, which has put me off as I like the hutches to be protected as much as possible.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I would not recommend S & N covers - they used to make them for PAH and they are rubbish! If you want a much better made cover this is the address :

cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk. Tel: 0115 8416833

They are not cheap but so much better.

Hello,

No your right, the old hutches had S&N covers and on the hole did an okay job, but after several years they broke up, weakened by the sun.

Do you have a web address?

Thank you

watching this one as it's the exact topic I posted the other day :)

we are happy to make our own and buy some clear sheeting to then tape together using waterproof tape but all ideas are welcome! we suffered major leaks in storm katie over easter but the hutch was left totally uncovered and the bunnies aren't yet in it so no harm done.

Hello,

No your right, the old hutches had S&N covers and on the hole did an okay job, but after several years they broke up, weakened by the sun.

Do you have a web address?

Thank you

Alan Bloomer, 5 Green Avenue, Netherfield, Nottingham, N942LZ

Back