• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Safe Preservative for Run

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Does anyone know a good bunny safe preservative? My dad is building the buns a new run and needs to know which preservative to buy. I'd rather have a clear one not a coloured paint one if that makes sense? Thanks :)

Hello. Long time no see. I can only think of cuprinol garden shades paints but dont know about a clear one. Plastikote is used in hamster cages but it comes in teeeeeeny bottles and would cost loads for a rabbit run.

How are the lovely Daisy and Levi doing?

Thank you :) Cuprinol Garden shades was the only one I could think of, and that's a coloured paint. Which will be fine if that's all I can find, and I haven't found that many clear ones on my search!

Levi and Daisy are very well, up to mischief as usual, and enjoying the warmer weather. The garden was pretty waterlogged for weeks in the winter! They are 3 in a few weeks! Crazy!

Back