• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Snap Shot of my Day Today

Lovely photo's
That is a seriously stunning hutch you have for your rabbits and it's huge, they have so much space I love it :love:

Aww,some very happy bunnies 😊
Your set up is fab Jane and looks like you got some sun too,which always makes the day a bit better! x

Dear Auntie JJ
*checks right and left that Mammy isn't looking*
I'll pack my things and get the train on Tuesday, Mammy will be away so I can slip out before Daddy get's home. I'll arrive late afternoon, I stole the address from Mammy's book.
Love
Scarlet
Xxxx

Dear Auntie JJ
*checks right and left that Mammy isn't looking*
I'll pack my things and get the train on Tuesday, Mammy will be away so I can slip out before Daddy get's home. I'll arrive late afternoon, I stole the address from Mammy's book.
Love
Scarlet
Xxxx

You'd be very welcome Scarlet, but I bet you'd soon be missing your Mammy and Daddy. Also, just imagine the long journey you'd have to make if you needed to see your Auntie FHB again !!

What a wonderful home you have created - just looks so cheerful and calm - the smell must be amazing as well with all that luscious hay.

One of the best combinations in life, sunshine and being surrounded by bunnies :love: do your bunnies like to sunbathe? I caught Cookie doing it yesterday, and the late Frankie was partial to stretching out in the sunny places too :love:

Awwww look at Lord H standing up. :love: Their enclosures look wonderful.

Eliza does look quite round now.

Is upstairs a bunny free zone ? Or do they like to climb up ?

One of the best combinations in life, sunshine and being surrounded by bunnies :love: do your bunnies like to sunbathe? I caught Cookie doing it yesterday, and the late Frankie was partial to stretching out in the sunny places too :love:

Yes, so I have to be vigilant that they dont over-do it x

Back