• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20% discount code on ebay until 10pm tonight (31st) CUK20

I haven't used it yet, but it's all over the internet and people on facebook are posting that it's working.
If , like me, you're thinking of buying anything rabbit (or non) related, you might want to buy it before 10pm and get a discount.
You have to use a UK Paypal account to pay.
I can't vouch for it working as I've not tried it.

My dilemma is, do I try the discount to buy the hutch and run I've seen, even though RSPCA won't tell me until tomorrow whether they will accept my set-up for rescuing 2 rabbits... I don't want to buy the gear and have no rabbits!

Last edited:
I haven't used it yet, but it's all over the internet and people on facebook are posting that it's working.
If , like me, you're thinking of buying anything rabbit (or non) related, you might want to buy it before 10pm and get a discount.
You have to use a UK Paypal account to pay.
I can't vouch for it working as I've not tried it.

My dilemma is, do I try the discount to buy the hutch and run I've seen, even though RSPCA won't tell me until tomorrow whether they will accept my set-up for rescuing 2 rabbits... I don't want to buy the gear and have no rabbits!

Thank you, I have something I am looking at, so I will try it :D

Apparently ebay will show the discount but paypal will show the full amount (as that's what the seller gets) and you have to click on the details of the payment to see that the discount has been applied for you. As I said, I hold my hands up as to whether this works.

I've got a hutch and run in my basket, I've put the code in and just have to click 'confirm and pay'. If I knew I was getting the rescue bvunnies I wouldn't hesitate but click on it cos it will save me £46!

Apparently ebay will show the discount but paypal will show the full amount (as that's what the seller gets) and you have to click on the details of the payment to see that the discount has been applied for you. As I said, I hold my hands up as to whether this works.

I've got a hutch and run in my basket, I've put the code in and just have to click 'confirm and pay'. If I knew I was getting the rescue bvunnies I wouldn't hesitate but click on it cos it will save me £46!

That must be very tempting. It won't be a bargain, however, if the RSPCA don't approve it.

That must be very tempting. It won't be a bargain, however, if the RSPCA don't approve it.

Absolutely!
I've compromised and bought the run. It's 8x6 compared to my guineas' run which is 7x5 and getting rather old.
Worse case scenario, RSPCA say no and the guinea pigs get a new run!
If RSPCA say yes then I shall buy a 7x3 cage from welfare hutch site instead.;)

Back