• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 Litter tray or 2?

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
Hi guys,
As some of you know I'm eagerly awaiting the phone call that I can bring Molly and Milo home. I've been cleaning everything ready and I have replaced some of his things ie litter tray and cardboard castle. We had lots of problems with his last litter tray (which was a high sided cat one) that he always chooses to wee in the corner and it always went over the edge (our floorboards aren't looking great there- it's taken a lot of scrubbing!!) so we bought a corner litter tray. We're now wondering what to do because we can't fit two of those in the space. Do you guys with pairs of bunnies have 1 litter tray to share or 2?
xx

I have two very large underbed storage boxes for two rabbits. I think you'll find most people use these. I tried the corner ones but they were much too small. I line with thick layer of newspaper and then hay, so my rabbits can sit, eat, wee and poo all in the same place, which seems to be what rabbits like to do! (I clean out every day).

Oo could you please send me a pic or link to the type you mean. I did worry this would be too small as he does love to stuff his face in there x

I have under-bed storage boxes too. I've had to separate my two for now, but Ragnar has two of these, usually one for litter and one to sleep in, although I've been poo in both.

12512477_10156663223720068_9003942197994180027_n.jpg

Back