• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Shelly Bean

Fellie

Warren Veteran
My Sheldon is a bit too clever for his own good :shock: - I came upstairs last night to put Sheldon and Holly away after their run, and couldn't find Sheldon anywhere. Holly was thumping impatiently inside their pen wanting her supper - but no Sheldon.

Then I notice the bathroom door - it was open...it shouldn't be open because the rabbit food is kept on a high shelf in the bathroom. I crept in - and sure enough - Sheldon was on the shelf, head buried in the Science Select bag! He lifted his head, looked at me and then put his head down into the bag again.

I was slightly bumfuzzled - how on earth did he get up there - the shelf is 2 meters off the floor :shock: - and how was I going to get him down! This bunster does not take kindly to being picked up. I gently removed the bag from the shelf and walked slowly out of the bathroom. And just like a goat - he leapt into the sink, then onto the toilet cistern, then toilet lid and practically waddled out of the bathroom, into his pen and then flopped - that big, I've eaten too much to move flop.

Now - another conundrum. Holly needs her supper - Shelly Bean has already had his supper - and breakfast - so what to do. Ah - dried herbs for Sheldon and an Oaticake for Holly (Rainbow Rabbits cookies). But unfortunately for Holly - my hands smelt of the dogs which she hates - so poor girl was trying desperately to grab the Oaticake from my hands, whilst simultaneously boxing my hands:lol: - all this whilst I was trying to keep Sheldon away from the Oaticake. We succeeded eventually and she ran off to their little house to enjoy her supper in peace whilst Sheldon was gobbled up the herbs like a starving beast that doesn't have a tummy full of SS :lol:

I love my Shelly Bean - he never fails to make me laugh :love:

Oh he is lovely :love: Funny how they get more clever / friendly / adventurous if illicit food is on the cards. I confess when I read that the bathroom door was open i thought maybe clever Shelley had been using the human loo :lol:

My Sheldon is a bit too clever for his own good :shock: - I came upstairs last night to put Sheldon and Holly away after their run, and couldn't find Sheldon anywhere. Holly was thumping impatiently inside their pen wanting her supper - but no Sheldon.

Then I notice the bathroom door - it was open...it shouldn't be open because the rabbit food is kept on a high shelf in the bathroom. I crept in - and sure enough - Sheldon was on the shelf, head buried in the Science Select bag! He lifted his head, looked at me and then put his head down into the bag again.

I was slightly bumfuzzled - how on earth did he get up there - the shelf is 2 meters off the floor :shock: - and how was I going to get him down! This bunster does not take kindly to being picked up. I gently removed the bag from the shelf and walked slowly out of the bathroom. And just like a goat - he leapt into the sink, then onto the toilet cistern, then toilet lid and practically waddled out of the bathroom, into his pen and then flopped - that big, I've eaten too much to move flop.

Now - another conundrum. Holly needs her supper - Shelly Bean has already had his supper - and breakfast - so what to do. Ah - dried herbs for Sheldon and an Oaticake for Holly (Rainbow Rabbits cookies). But unfortunately for Holly - my hands smelt of the dogs which she hates - so poor girl was trying desperately to grab the Oaticake from my hands, whilst simultaneously boxing my hands:lol: - all this whilst I was trying to keep Sheldon away from the Oaticake. We succeeded eventually and she ran off to their little house to enjoy her supper in peace whilst Sheldon was gobbled up the herbs like a starving beast that doesn't have a tummy full of SS[emoji38]
I love my Shelly Bean - he never fails to make me laugh :love:

Oh my [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] It's a good job that the toilet lid was down![emoji38]

Tee hee! XD We think if our buns got out into the garden they wouldn't go anywhere, they'd just munch their way round the place! :lol:

I do like Sheldon :D

Back