• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

places to look for a 6-8 foot hutch

I've seen various hutches sized between 6-8 feet in length, which is the length I'm after.
Those of you who have these 'larger' sized hutches, who would you recommend buying from please?
Thanks

Edit: It has to be a single story hutch because one of the rabbits I'm thinking of rescuing has special needs.

Last edited:
Hi there! The Welfare Hutch Co do nice hutches. There are other companies too but can't think of any atm. :D

I have a 6ft Welfare Hutch and it was well worth the money. I would definitely recommend them.

I have a 6ft Welfare Hutch and it was well worth the money. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for suggestions from people about welfare hutches. I love the 7x3 foot one. Does anyone know if their runs can attach to the hutches or do they have to be connected with the tubes?

Thanks for all your replies.
I'm going to get a 7x3 hutch and 8x6 run with a connecting pipe from Welfare Hutches.
JUst waiting to meet the rabbits and speak to RSPCA staff tomorrow to confirm I can adopt them.

Back