• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling mean

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I turned over from side position to stretching out on belly in bed last night & as I did it I felt my foot make contact with 'something' & millisecond later there was a resounding thud. I'd only inadvertently kicked Boo Boo off the bed :( Poor baby.

Oh dear! You simply must offer treats as an apology!

I'm sure he wont take it to heart! ;) you meanie!

I turned over from side position to stretching out on belly in bed last night & as I did it I felt my foot make contact with 'something' & millisecond later there was a resounding thud. I'd only inadvertently kicked Boo Boo off the bed :( Poor baby.

Oh dear the ignominy for the Princess :shock:

Yes, you have to make up for this today, for sure :lol:

Thank You Sarah, Mightymax (who had me searching for the thesaurus:oops::lol:) & Bunnybannanas. Boo concurs that extra treats may make her feel a bit better. Part of me is thinking extra treats means extra weight & the harder she falls (flies :lol:) next time. Why the little princess was sleeping by my feet I don't understand, she is far better than that :lol:

Thank You Sarah, Mightymax (who had me searching for the thesaurus:oops::lol:) & Bunnybannanas. Boo concurs that extra treats may make her feel a bit better. Part of me is thinking extra treats means extra weight & the harder she falls (flies :lol:) next time. Why the little princess was sleeping by my feet I don't understand, she is far better than that :lol:

:lol: I had a look in the dictionary myself just now, to reassure myself that I had said what I meant to say :)

She is guarding you .. but she may decide it's not a good location next time :D

I know :love: though I didn't know she did. OH claims so but I'd never seen evidence but there again I'm a pretty deep sleeper

You do realise this means you kick her off every night, it's just that this is the first time you've been aware of it :shock:

You do realise this means you kick her off every night, it's just that this is the first time you've been aware of it :shock:

:lol: aww I hope not

I love Mightymax's idea that she is guarding me. Silly Boo, she needs to spend more time downstairs, Mouse won't chase herself

Back