• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Harry

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Im missing my beautiful bridge bunny Harry SO much at the moment.I had to help him to the bridge a year ago after a long illness.I cant go into details but the many empty promises and many mistakes made by a referral vet made the last few weeks of his life very hard on him (and me).Then I had to let him go.

It was horrendous.I miss my boy so very much.He was my soul bunny,my "one off"and although I love my bunnies VERY much there will never be another Harry.Nor should there be.Everybun is different and unique and special.

No point to this thread really.I just wanted to post to other bunny people who would understand that a much loved bunny is as important as a much loved cat or dog.

Harry im so so sorry.If I could just hold you for 5 minutes....

Last edited:
I understand :cry: losing a soul pet is heart wrenching. I was so sorry when you lost him, you both fought so hard.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Im missing my beautiful bridge bunny Harry SO much at the moment.I had to help him to the bridge a year ago after a long illness.I cant go into details but the many empty promises and many mistakes made by a referral vet made the last few weeks of his life very hard on him (and me).Then I had to let him go.

It was horrendous.I miss my boy so very much.He was my soul bunny,my "one off"and although I love my bunnies VERY much there will never be another Harry.Nor should there be.Everybun is different and unique and special.

No point to this thread really.I just wanted to post to other bunny people who would understand that a much loved bunny is as important as a much loved cat or dog.

Harry im so so sorry.If I could just hold you for 5 minutes....

I thought of you on Karen's thread just now, and can feel your distress.

There is a point to this thread, to show how the love of a rabbit can change us forever :love:

Sending love and hugs xx

Thankyou everyone for the very kind posts.I was having abit of a "moment"last night and it helped to "get it out" into a post.xx

Back