• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts

I ordered a bunch of stuff last Wednesday from The Hay Experts and it came today. I was excited enough about it coming anyway, but when I opened up the package there was a little bag inside. It had a sticker on it that said "Happy Easter to you and your little ones" and inside were samples of different treats that I hadn't ordered and a little chocolate lindt bunny for me! I can't get over how adorable that is! [emoji7]

I ordered a bunch of stuff last Wednesday from The Hay Experts and it came today. I was excited enough about it coming anyway, but when I opened up the package there was a little bag inside. It had a sticker on it that said "Happy Easter to you and your little ones" and inside were samples of different treats that I hadn't ordered and a little chocolate lindt bunny for me! I can't get over how adorable that is! [emoji7]

I got one of these too! :D

I was chuffed too, we got sunflower and rose petals and some dried herbs! The buns certainly had a nice little Easter treat! How nice of them I think! x

I got one of these too! :D

I was chuffed too, we got sunflower and rose petals and some dried herbs! The buns certainly had a nice little Easter treat! How nice of them I think! x
I know, it's so lovely of them to do something like that! We got parsnip, green oat readigrass, raspberry leaves and birch bark. I'd been wanting to try the birch bark and green oat readigrass too, it's like they read my mind! [emoji38]

I know, it's so lovely of them to do something like that! We got parsnip, green oat readigrass, raspberry leaves and birch bark. I'd been wanting to try the birch bark and green oat readigrass too, it's like they read my mind! [emoji38]

Oh yeah we got the green oat Redigrass too! It was a nice gesture by them but now that the bunnies little faces have lit up when they were eating it it makes you want to get more, so its a good sales tactic too I guess! :lol:

Oh yeah we got the green oat Redigrass too! It was a nice gesture by them but now that the bunnies little faces have lit up when they were eating it it makes you want to get more, so its a good sales tactic too I guess! :lol:
I think that's probably the main reason they do it [emoji38] Not only does it make you want to buy more if they like one of the products, but it also makes you want to buy more seeing as the company does lovely things like that [emoji38]

What a lovely thing to do. My fuzzbuts order for my hammies (four little pink hammocks) had an added bag with little treats in. So thoughtful.

That's a very nice thing for them to do :thumb:

Green oat readigrass is something I'd like mine to try, but not sure they'll be able to eat it. I could ask if they have a sample I could give them as I've spend hundreds at Hayexperts over the years :lol:

That's a very nice thing for them to do :thumb:

Green oat readigrass is something I'd like mine to try, but not sure they'll be able to eat it. I could ask if they have a sample I could give them as I've spend hundreds at Hayexperts over the years :lol:
I'm sure they would let you sample it seeing as you're such a loyal customer [emoji6] They seem like a really nice company anyway so I wouldn't have thought they'd have a huge issue with it.

I'm sure they would let you sample it seeing as you're such a loyal customer [emoji6] They seem like a really nice company anyway so I wouldn't have thought they'd have a huge issue with it.

Yes they are a good company. I'll see if I can get a small sample of the green oat readigrass then :thumb:

The green oat readigrass is virtually identical to the Burns green oat hay. Possibly a slightly shorter chop, but pretty much the same thing. My piggies love it.

I got this too, it was a really lovely surprise! :)

I love Lisa at The Hay Experts.

She always goes above and beyond and her attention to detail and the amount she cares is totally genuine. She's a wonderful lady and she works bloody hard too.

Back