• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone!! Bonding tips please!!

Ria xx

New Kit
:wave::wave: everyone!!!

Bonding help needed please!!! I have two male rabbit(3) and female rabbit (2) she's a very shy little lady, he is a loving little man!! They are outdoor rabbit, have got them in indoor together for bonding they have been side by side for 2 weeks, I'm very nervous about starting to put them together for meetings, also to top is off my boyfriends mum has told me she would like them back outside in the next 2 weeks I'm very worried about this as if there not bonded indoors the weather is so rubbishy to do it outside at the moment!!!

Please help me guys I will put up some pictures for you guys to see how there are at the moment!!!

Thank you once again!!!

:wave: Hiya! The problem is you are never going to bond them if you don't try putting them actually together. Are the 2 boys together now or separate? Ate they ALL neutered? Have you got a neutral space where they can spend a week or so together, without separating? A lot of questions. And, if you mange to get them to live harmoniously together, where will they be living once bonded? :)

I love the idea of a very shy little lady and a loving little man!
I don't have much experience of bonding, but I'm assuming they are both neutered?

Hi Tonibun, I have a boy and girl yes all neutered, yes we have sorted out a neutral space, they have been side by side for 2 weeks now getting on well nose to nose through the bars, I don't know how to upload pics to show you I have a iPad :oops: put them together for a few minutes this afternoon, they were just smelling each other, no fighting or anything, had rabbits before but never bonded rabbits before. :)

Last edited:
If you can start early one day and keep them together, by the end of the day you will know how they are feeling, if no fighting then it's looking positive.

I had them together this afternoon, they were just smelling each other, with in there living side by side they lay down side by side of the bars, very happy and relaxed, I'm more nervous than them I know!

Back