• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza- U/D Spay Postponed

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Eliza..............................

We were told she was about 10-12 weeks of age, making her about 14-16 weeks old now. However, both me and C suspect that she is a bit older.

As where she came from was unlikely to provide honest details of her history there is no way of knowing if she has had any contact with an entire Buck. She was in a Hamster cage with two Guinea Pigs when I first saw her.

Over the last 2 days she has started to display some behaviour indicating pregnancy and on gentle palpation of her abdomen I think I can feel some foetuses in her uterus. Her nipples are enlarged and she is now squeaking when Endeavour goes near her.

The very last thing Eliza needs is a litter of Kits.

Please send us some 'not pregnant' vibes. Hopefully her behaviour is the onset of a pseudopregnancy.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, poor girlie :( Sending loads of "please don't let me be pregnant" vibes for Eliza. Life sometimes just isn't fair.

Oh dear! The poor, poor love. :(

She's in the safest of hands but I'm sending her lots of vibes. Xx

Aw I know I shouldn't say this, but you will LOVE having little babies! And it's not your fault! Ha ha!

Oh yikes, sending 'please not pregnant vibes' for your lovely Eliza. Hopefully it is something like moving into a new home with other bunnies about has suddenly triggered some hormonal reaction bringing on a phantom pregnancy if that is possible.

Back