• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well dad, what's the fuss about?

rowan.godfrey

Alpha Buck
Well. We don't know why you brought us inside Dad but we're OK with it.

9ff6f4c4cc88ebe364b5a06d8b037cd7.jpg

99f74cdd10960d13333275c3be3e64d6.jpg

07e4649e8a3445133043a47543499f18.jpg

(Photos taken last night, a stormy night so brought them in)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look very contented there ! I hate to tell you, but I did this last November, when the succession of really bad storms was forecast (they got that right for once ! :shock:) and they've been in ever since :lol::lol: the extension that was built 18 months ago, is now "theirs" they love it, I love it ! :lol:

Thanks all :) I couldn't have them inside forever, the fluff & mess would drive me nuts! I do love them outside through! They are pretty big full stop, currently in the range of 5kg each. She was heavier when I last weighed them but that was a few weeks ago & he s catching up.

Well should have checked the forecast before I put them back out - Storm Katie is due to hit us overnight. They are back in again for tonight, it may not hit us but it may and I would rather get them in now than at 3am, especially as I have work tomorrow.

They look very contented there ! I hate to tell you, but I did this last November, when the succession of really bad storms was forecast (they got that right for once ! :shock:) and they've been in ever since :lol::lol: the extension that was built 18 months ago, is now "theirs" they love it, I love it ! :lol:

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well should have checked the forecast before I put them back out - Storm Katie is due to hit us overnight. They are back in again for tonight, it may not hit us but it may and I would rather get them in now than at 3am, especially as I have work tomorrow.

They are gorgeous (house) bunnies.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha,OK, you all got me on that one! They are back out now and were immediately binkying away in the run, then all flopped out in the shed, her sat on his head, comfy!

Back