• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gigantic poos!

My two outdoor buns have always had excellent poos, nice and big and golden, but I noticed today that one of them have been doing gigantic poos! They are ever so slightly darker and slightly more oval shaped than their normal poos but other than that they are fine.

I'm assuming that they are nothing to worry about as it's generally the bigger the better, but I just wanted to check with all of you bunny experts to see what you thought [emoji6]

My two outdoor buns have always had excellent poos, nice and big and golden, but I noticed today that one of them have been doing gigantic poos! They are ever so slightly darker and slightly more oval shaped than their normal poos but other than that they are fine.

I'm assuming that they are nothing to worry about as it's generally the bigger the better, but I just wanted to check with all of you bunny experts to see what you thought [emoji6]

If they have been eating fresh grass along with hay etc, then this can make the poos darker and not so golden. They sound wonderful, but if there's any suspicion of there being something wrong, you could post a photo on here? (or of course consult your vet, taking along a sample :))

If they have been eating fresh grass along with hay etc, then this can make the poos darker and not so golden. They sound wonderful, but if there's any suspicion of there being something wrong, you could post a photo on here? (or of course consult your vet, taking along a sample :))
They've had more readigrass than normal so that could be why. They don't look particularly suspicious though, just bigger than normal.

2 out of my 8 have massive egg shaped poos too. it had me puzzled, theirs are darker than normal and slightly wet, i dont know hoh they part with them they are that big. we have been joking saying they think they are the easter bunnies laying us eggs lol..

2 out of my 8 have massive egg shaped poos too. it had me puzzled, theirs are darker than normal and slightly wet, i dont know hoh they part with them they are that big. we have been joking saying they think they are the easter bunnies laying us eggs lol..
I was about to say that they're trying to lay Easter eggs before I read the end of your comment hahaha [emoji23]

Back