• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing vibes after spay

Theo

Warren Scout
Bluebell was spayed today...brought her home at 4.30 and she's still drowsy and not eating. Please can you lovely people send healing vibes her way! Hopefully she will eat everything I've left in her enclosure over night and that they'll be a pile of droppings waiting for me in the morning!

Awww I hope Bluebell feels better soon. My girls were most miffed with me when they had their spays, and were very picky with starting to eat again, it took them a while! It took a bunny buffet of absolutely everything they loved and bothering them by waving it in the way of their mouths until they angrily snatched it to throw it to the side and it triggered them to start eating once it was in their mouths!

Lots of healing vibes for Bluebell and some calming ones for you, hope she picks up and is feeling better very soon.

Hope Bluebell had a comfy night. Did she manage to eat anything ? It took my girl till the next day, and poops were very small to start with. Sending nibbling vibes her way xxxx

Thanks everyone. She has only just eaten...I've tried bribing her with all sorts and it was some parsley that got her nibbling. Still hasn't eaten much but it's better than nothing...she's has about 2 blades of grass, 2 sprigs of parsley, a slice of carrot, a couple of nuggets and a mouthful of hay. She keeps having a stretch and a little hop around so think she's feeling a little brighter

Back