• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie, a very special rabbit:

Thanks all. Archie was well enough to be neutered on Tuesday and just in time as his hormones were just starting to get the better of him!

:love: Gorgeous bunny, photo & story

Now when you have completed this good work can you please rescue Boo's long lost brother :lol: Ziggy - Pet@home adoption centre, Colne

:love: Gorgeous bunny, photo & story

Now when you have completed this good work can you please rescue Boo's long lost brother :lol: Ziggy - Pet@home adoption centre, Colne

I have actually seen him there :oops: It gave no history so I assumed he was old stock. However, if you looked at the stock did you see one that looked like Scally? :shock: His face didn't have as much black on it but his markings on his back were identical. Archie is actually from Blackburn so all my recent bunnies have been from over the border, starting with Lola from P@H/Support Adoption, Colne (a year ago)... then Eliza, then Scally ... Archie... then a seven year old *cough*

Last edited:
Fabulous picture, love the way he's carefully positioned himself around the ornaments! Made me laugh.

It's like he was the final part of the jigsaw puzzle or something! I was amazed when I went to visit them and there were so many ornaments and he was intermittently like a whirlwind and nothing got broken/disturbed. He's like he has an on/off switch he's so funny.

Back