• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle- A Few More Photos as Requested

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

She goes on a few dates with the bad boy every day now. I wont be fully bonding them until after Eliza has been spayed.

She will let me cuddle her now

I want to cry tears of joy. You have made such progress with Eliza. :love:

She is incredibly stunning. :love: I also love the material on she is sitting on.

So what does your bad boy think ? He looks rather bemused.:lol:

I want to cry tears of joy. You have made such progress with Eliza. :love:

She is incredibly stunning. :love: I also love the material on she is sitting on.

So what does your bad boy think ? He looks rather bemused.:lol:

He has no idea what to make of her ! They have all of the downstairs to run around in and so far there has been no real aggression. If one goes in for the chase the other runs away. Neither seem bothered about asserting authority yet. But I suspect once Eliza's hormones kick in that will all change. We just take it one day at a time and hopefully eventually they can live together. It may take til Christmas to achieve that though !!

She's adorable and looks so happy to be with you :love:

Aren't you afraid that the bad boy's bad habits will rub off on her? :lol::lol::lol:

Haha Endeavour does look a bit stunned there!

''What is this tiny thing you have brought me?''

She is beautiful! :love:

Wow she is beautiful, her eyes are stunning. She is an unusual looking bunny but definetly in a good way :love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love: Oh magical, magical photos. Seeing Eliza being cuddled has made my day :D And how lovely to see her with your bad boy. I do suspect the pair of them together will cause endless mischief - brilliant!

Back