• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not quite a bunny!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Introducing, from the Phraphadaeng district of Bangkok, Khun Khon!!

He's so cute. My cousin now has 3 big cats and this little one.
1372f46351d7eb12bbea200e6b5f80b1.jpg
7b56a163be5072d7e0a0454c66472898.jpg

Aww, I really really LOVE cats. I will always have pet cats and rabbits. He is gorgous, I already have two cats but I would love another one, especially ater seeing this cutie! :love:

Aww, I really really LOVE cats. I will always have pet cats and rabbits. He is gorgous, I already have two cats but I would love another one, especially ater seeing this cutie! :love:

He is SO tiny. One of the other cats attacked him though causing 1 eye to swell which is proper slyyyyyy

He is SO tiny. One of the other cats attacked him though causing 1 eye to swell which is proper slyyyyyy

Aww bless him, poor baby :(

Yeah one of my cats (Pepsi) is tiny and he's fully grown, there all different, my other cat (Roxy) is average sized but looks gigantic next to Pepsi :lol:

He's really cute xx

Aww bless him, poor baby :(

Yeah one of my cats (Pepsi) is tiny and he's fully grown, there all different, my other cat (Roxy) is average sized but looks gigantic next to Pepsi :lol:

He's really cute xx

He's beautiful, but doesn't look quite right. His tum looks very round, too..is wormer available in Bangkok? I'm glad he has your cousin to care from him.

He's beautiful, but doesn't look quite right. His tum looks very round, too..is wormer available in Bangkok? I'm glad he has your cousin to care from him.

Oh really? I didn't even know that. What do i do with wormer? Is it a cream or tablet (sorry, I don't know these things) I'll ask her and get her to take him to the vet. Thank you for pointing it out - I wouldn't have noticed otherwise [emoji85]

Yes I was thinking exactly the same thing, he looks like he's got worms to me.

Very cute though :)

I shall find some dewormer somewhere and get poor kitty fixed. Thank you everyone [emoji1417]

On a side note. How cute is my parents friends doggy...

9158d32760a164e6352f27b1d4afc1e5.jpg

f2417a0581f0097e65a7f721fb27128d.jpg

Oh really? I didn't even know that. What do i do with wormer? Is it a cream or tablet (sorry, I don't know these things) I'll ask her and get her to take him to the vet. Thank you for pointing it out - I wouldn't have noticed otherwise [emoji85]

Thanks for taking it well, Hoped I wouldn't offend :smile: Wormer comes in alsorts of forms, paste, tablet and spot-on treatment. Bless him, he's so lovely and I'm so pleased he has a loving owner x

Thanks for taking it well, Hoped I wouldn't offend :smile: Wormer comes in alsorts of forms, paste, tablet and spot-on treatment. Bless him, he's so lovely and I'm so pleased he has a loving owner x

Oh no I'm really glad you said it or I wouldn't have known. She's bought tablets yesterday after i told her and gave him one last night. I'm going to Bangkok on 10th April so if he's not improved I'll run him to the vets the poor thing. He must be so uncomfy especially in this heat!

Update!! We took Khon to the vets yesterday. We are worm free hurray. He's been following me about the house today after i hand fed him fish - i made a mate!!

Wow, just seen this thread - what lovely photos :love:

Thank you. I didn't get a picture of kitty before i left as I couldn't find him.

I also met a monkey on my travels in Prachuap- I named him Geoff.

1c0f1f49d39ef001e00159866b147b30.jpg

Oh and i fed fish. I didn't name them though there was loads xx

Back