• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good morning

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So the girls have been moved into the double spare room.. and we turned their single room into the guest room .

They seem to be loving it (especially as I'm no longer living here and they are shut in their room while David is at work).

I got to spend the night and I've spent all morning with them too. There is half a double divan bed base in their room still so I've cut holes into the side and put their cardboard castle in front of it. They love being able to get under it and hide away. They use their step to get on top and use it to get into top of their castle.

I've missed them so much. Just generally feeling good.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

So the girls have been moved into the double spare room.. and we turned their single room into the guest room .

They seem to be loving it (especially as I'm no longer living here and they are shut in their room while David is at work).

I got to spend the night and I've spent all morning with them too. There is half a double divan bed base in their room still so I've cut holes into the side and put their cardboard castle in front of it. They love being able to get under it and hide away. They use their step to get on top and use it to get into top of their castle.

I've missed them so much. Just generally feeling good.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

How lovely you had some quality time with them :D They are very lucky bunnies xx

Back