• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Prices

Laura10101

Warren Scout
Hi, how much does everyone pay for boarding? The guy I used last time was about £7 per night for indoor boarding but the hutches were your small pet shop style cages. He now has indoor ones that are 6 foot by 2 foot but is charging £15 per night for these! Does anybody else think that's extortionate? There isn't much choice in the area (Glasgow) but I'm not sure I'm prepared to pay that much for a hutch that isn't anywhere near what I would describe as big!

Thanks,
Laura

Sounds expensive. Bunnies are booked in for 6 nights two of them sharing an outside double hutch and run. I take in their pellets but they provide hay and veggies and that's £28.

I was quoted £246 (£276 minus an introductory discount of £30) for 13 days boarding for my 2 bonded bunnies. I've also been quoted £78 for the exact same days. They were both for accommodation in an insulated shed, not indoors. Big difference! (I'm also Glasgow / central Scotland area) Who is it you used for indoor boarding? My 2 are indoor rabbits but I figured they'd be ok outside in July as I couldn't find indoor boarding.

Back