• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Flump

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
About 16 months ago I had a big breakdown, although I discussed it slightly on here I never went into much detail. Unfortunately I had to rehome my rabbits and several piggies. I promised myself I would never get rabbits again as it broke my heart to get rid of them. They went to a wonderful lady and are doing great. Over the last few months I have lost several of my much loved pets through illness. I could never shake the feeling of losing my bunnies, so after much thought and consideration I came across a young bunny who needed a new home. I decided to take him in. I have been in a much higher dose of antidepressants and have felt much better for over a year. I thought I would explain myself even though my hubby told me its nobodies business I still wanted to explain. So I would live to introduce Flump. He is a satin lop and so shiny its unbelieveable. I have never seen a satin rabbit before. Please if you have anything negative to say don't reply to my thread, I don't need it and I have taken a long time to get myself well. Anyway I hope you like him as much as I do :love: I will be getting him a girlfriend and that will be the only rabbits I have. I am not interested in adding anymore numbers to my family.

0b1214094fd77809f6f9a1b79bee8742.md.jpg

3244e6761d15e5c1bd5f55655d995880.md.jpg

4ffaefdd6893205a399077ae4883cdd5.md.jpg

0af12dd3957092dd6441aecf801d7d9b.md.jpg

b1802dbc2eb8a37645c5caf926e4cd9e.md.jpg

a6337ce315044700d433a83a2ad7f0a2.md.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't dream of saying anything negative, Sally, I'm just pleased that you have 'come out the other end' and feel ready to take on such a lovely boy.:wave:

that second photo with his little tongue nearly made me die from cuteness. Die.

His ears! :love:

Gorgeous boy. :love:

How on earth do you manage to get the best-timed shots! :lol: He's a lovely-looking chap, I hope he treats YOU well too :D

Wow what a stunning and unusual bunny :love: Looking forward to seeing more of him and his future girlfriend, you always take great pics :)

Awwww Flump is really lovely. I never even knew you could get satin rabbits (only hamsters and mice).

I too had to rehome some of my pets (due to my anxiety) and have really missed one of my guinea pigs in particular. I now have four new hamsters to compensate! They have done me the world of good I must say.

Hope he helps you. Animals are just brilliant medicine.

Thanks so much for your kind words. It has taken me such a long time to get back to feeling me again. It's such a debilitating illness. But I am feeling so much better. I don't ever want to be in that place again :(

Hello Flump, what a stunning looking boy you are! You have such a wonderful garden to explore... Sorry to hear you have been struggling, but glad to read you are feeling better. He will most definitely make you smile! Xxx

Back