• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo's going on a bonding holiday! (With Pics!)

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
So we finally got the phone call from the rescue a week ago saying they have a single female available to possibly bond with Milo. We went up to see her and fell in love straight away. They currently name her Cayenne Pepper but we're planning either Molly or Millie.

We don't know much about her because she was given to the rescue from the RSPCA, because they said they won't rehome single rabbits and had nobody to bond her with. She's about the same age as Milo and was very friendly (but timid).
So basically today I'm dropping off my baby at the rescue for a whole week minimum!!!!!
Reassurance from anybody who has done this would be gratefully received as I'm so worried he will feel as though I've deserted him.
Also does anybody have any tips of things I can do to get our place ready for them to come home?

Thanks!
Pip & Milo

I can see why you fell in love with her, she's adorable :love:

Have you heard how things are going with them yet?

When they do come home will it be back in milo's space or are you changing it? If it's the same areas you will want to fully clean and maybe move a few things around so it's different and not his territory.

Lots of people on here have had bunnies go to rescues and come back all loved up with a new partner :)

Sending lots of bonding vibes x

Hi Clare-uk
I've been an annoying bunny mummy and have rung them pretty much every day! It wasn't going well at all to start with and they weren't sure it was going to work out! There was a lot of fighting and fur pulling. Then I went away for Easter weekend and when I got back theres been mass improvements and they think they may get to come home this weekend, it depends how they got on during their first night out together last night! They will have to be in Milo's space as his space is my entire house haha but we were planning on a full clean and also have replaced things like his toys so they still have them but all new.
xx

Back