• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding

yogi1990

New Kit
Hi! I am about to take on my friends bunny as she is moving, I was just wondering if anyone can give me a food plan for bunnies. How much do they eat, what do they eat, how often do you feed them? I just want to make sure I have the right information to look after her correctly.

I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly, but to get you started if you Google "RWAF feeding" you should find a feeding guide to your rabbit
Good luck

Hi there!... The best thing to do for the rabbit initially is find out exactly what your friend has been feeding bunny with and stick more or less to the same otherwise a change in bunny's diet could upset her tummy. Generally speaking a rabbit should eat lots of hay, some pellets/Muesli and a small amount of greens. Carrots are a treat now and then, and only a slice, not a whole one :thumb:

Back