• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a hard knock life...

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Isn't it, Athena & Apollo?

P1060469_zpsp1dghlgs.jpg

P1060464_zpsm4bfmnr8.jpg

P1060472_zpstkr8nknc.jpg

P1060473_zpsaqkngxfg.jpg

P1060471_zps4t80a34v.jpg

Really, Athena? You're such a show-off in your DBF.

Don't they make a perfect couple of book ends? :love:

Clearly, you've been overworking them all week and this is their only chance to relax. ;)

Is Apollo a Thrianta? He's a gorgeous colour! And I want to rub Athena's tummy!

:love:

Clearly, you've been overworking them all week and this is their only chance to relax. ;)

Is Apollo a Thrianta? He's a gorgeous colour! And I want to rub Athena's tummy!

:love:

I don't think Polly's a Thrianta. I suspect he's a dutch cross, possibly Nethie - I often think he has the "Nethie b****face" thing going on, even when he's not disgruntled! At the rescue, I originally saw him with his 2 brothers - one of them had the dutch markings, with the red (but he was already reserved when I saw them for the very first time and adopted out the second time I saw Apollo). Apollo's other brother was the same shade, but didn't have the dainty white front paw. :) Never seen any other rabbits in that glorious colour though. :love:

Athena is a very people-orientated bun, but I think she'll draw the line at you stroking her magnificent belly though!

Aw, these two are such amazing colours!
I always wanted a 'sandy' coloured rabbit. When I got Sonic he was kinda sandy with black feet, ears and nose, Now he's got a fully black face and the rest of him is a dark grey-brown.... just when I thought I had my dream rabbit ;)

IAthena is a very people-orientated bun, but I think she'll draw the line at you stroking her magnificent belly though!
The OH tried it with Lopsy :lol: Couldn't believe he'd tried when he told me :D It is possible with both of mine when they're stretching to eat though :thumb:

They're some very relaxed buns :D

They are back outside now. They only had the run of the lounge whilst the OH destroyed the concretery-er.. rockery. Took advantage of the quad being in for Selene's spay. They may look beautiful but both are mischief makers. You can't take your eye off them for a second! And Athena kept using me as a showjump of sorts...

Back