• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ideal Home Exhibition in London are proposing to have this rabbit on display

jlbunny

New Kit
The Ideal Home Exhibition in London are proposing to have a live rabbit on display in one of their homes asking people to 'Name the Easter Bunny'. The exhibition is a totally inappropriate place for a rabbit to live for 2 weeks, its hot, loud and full of people.
Can you please leave a message on their Facebook page or on twitter ‪#‎idealbunny‬ explaining this and asking them not do it?
And also what will happen to the rabbit after the exhibition is finished

https://www.facebook.com/IdealHomeS...1458330515./10154098704547340/?type=3&theater.

Please share and lets find the correct home for this bunny. Thank you

I think you need to send a message to a Moderator and ask for this to be moved into Rabbit Chat, where more people will see it.

Thanks Babsie. I had a hard time posting as I'd forgotten how. Once I figured it out, I didn't notice it was going on this page :(
Unfortunately, I think it is now too late to influence their decision. I truly hope they read all the "don't do it" comments.

I don't use facebook but have left a comment on twitter. As you say, may be too late to influence their decision but worth a try. Hopefully they will at least avoid such a scheme in the future if there's enough negativity about it

Back