• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding central Scotland 2016!

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Hey :)

Havent been on the forum in a while been so busy with uni stuff!

I have decided to do some rabbit boarding this easter/ summer as I miss having bunnies around and have seen lots of people needing boarding in this area.

I was hoping you could check out my website and let me know what you think? :)

http://www.elmbankrabbitboarding.com/

Thank you

Last edited:
This looks really good! The only thing I think you need to add is whether you do indoor or outdoor bunnies?

Good idea I'll add that. Both setups are outside although the pen is inside a stable so I guess it depends how warm it is this summer.

This looks really good! The only thing I think you need to add is whether you do indoor or outdoor bunnies?

There's an accommodation section on the site which describes the setup, which I think covers this :)

OP it's a nice website, good luck with your venture :) My only suggestion is that if I was boarding my rabbits somewhere I would want a more secure fastening than a bolt on the front of that hutch. Ideally a padlock or something else that a fox can't negotiate. Even if you've not had any problems of that sort so far, once it does happen it's too late!

:wave:.. Well done you.... It looks fab and very much needed..

I hope you do well, you did a Great job with Buddies, you're experience will be invaluable.

All the best
Fee xx

Thank you everyone for your feedback :) Ive made some changes.

Clutterydrawer thats a very good point, im not sure if i can fit padlocks to those locks however something to think about for the future.

Thank you Fee :)

Thank you everyone for your feedback :) Ive made some changes.

Clutterydrawer thats a very good point, im not sure if i can fit padlocks to those locks however something to think about for the future.

Thank you Fee :)

You can usually get them with a "hasp and staple" that you screw into the wood, totally separate from the bolt. :)

Once again good luck with it all, it's always good to have more competent bunny boarding establishments available :) The other setup looks great too!

Looks fab- I'll Defo keep you in mind for the future- it doesn't look like your available when we need boarding at the end of June.

Have liked your page :)

I can give you a grooming challenge with my fluffy bun lol, he still hates it but needs done as his fur is so soft (rescue said he probably has angora in him).

Have liked your page :)

I can give you a grooming challenge with my fluffy bun lol, he still hates it but needs done as his fur is so soft (rescue said he probably has angora in him).

Thank you!

Aw I used to have a bunny with super soft fur, I was lucky as it never matted though.

Back